As a business owner or building manager, you probably spend a good portion of your energy trying to avoid high-cost replacements and repairs so you can keep your bottom line intact. Carpet replacement is one of those chores that can be quite expensive, especially if you know you should be getting more life out of your flooring.
You can avoid this time consuming and costly hassle by taking good care of your commercial carpets on a monthly and yearly basis. Not only will you preserve the lifespan of your carpets and save money, you’ll make a good impression on guests and clients that visit your company. Dirty carpets are bad for business!
In addition, clean carpets keep allergens, germs and bacteria at bay, which will reduce sick days for employees and boost your productivity levels. The key to achieving this is to partner with a trusted Michigan carpet cleaning company that can set you up with a commercial carpet maintenance program.
Commercial Carpet Care: Engage in Frequent, Regular Cleaning
To extend the life of your carpets, even beyond what the manufacturer originally estimated, it’s wise to increaseyour budget to accommodate more frequent and regular cleaning. This investment, which may strain your budget at the start, will pay for itself over the lifetime of your carpeting.
Carpets that aren’t maintained wear much faster than they were designed to. Protect your investment with regular cleaning by a qualified carpet cleaning company. You will also do your part for the environment, as carpet waste is dumped in the landfills when thrown out.
Commercial Carpet Care: Heed Your Warranty
If your carpet needs repair or replacement, your carpet company may not honor your warranty if you have neglected the care of your carpets. You would be wise to do all you can to care for and maintain your flooring so that when the time comes, any repairs will be covered by the original company. You will need to provide them with documentation of regular commercial carpet care programs to prove it.
This documentation should include:
- Preventive steps you have taken.
- Daily maintenance you have provided.
- Regularly scheduled cleaning you have engaged in.
- Regularly scheduled deep cleaning you have engaged in.
Commercial Carpet Care: Enjoy These Benefits
There are many benefits associated with engaging inregular commercial carpet care as part of a maintenance program, including:
- Convenience: If you know you have regularly scheduled carpet cleaning appointments in place, you don’t have to worry calling the company, or forgetting to call.
- Health: Because carpets harbor germs and allergens, your visitors, customers and employees are more likely to get sick, call out of work, and cost you money in sick-day wages. With clean carpets, you can expect these sick days to be reduced so you can enjoy more productivity from your staff.
- Odors: Unpleasant odors can be associated with dirty carpets, which can turn off customers and clients before they even enter your office door.
- First impressions: Dirty carpets are dingy and unsightly, especially those with large stains. First impressions make a big difference, and people will equate how you do business with the state of your furnishings. Neglect may turn them off.
Getting on board witha cost-effective maintenance program that not only fulfills the requirements of your warranty but also boosts the health and appearance of your facility is a wise idea. Partnering with a commercial carpet care company in MI is key to making it happen.
Get a Quote on Commercial Carpet Care
If you need commercial carpet care in Farmington MI or surrounding areas, give us a call at (248) 491-3088. Our commercial-grade equipment includes a powerful truck-mounted carpet cleaning system that removes dirt and grime while sanitizes at the same time. And to reduce downtime, our team also uses high-quality drying equipment to dry your carpeting, rugs and upholstery so you can get back to work quickly!